Nice & Precise is looking for a team player that can be responsible for helping with the daily operations including quality control, training, punctuality, and safety.
Candidates must also have strong organizational skills, ability to complete appropriate paperwork, and possess good leadership and communication skills. The employee will provide quality service that meets or exceeds our customers’, crew leaders’, and owner’s expectations. The employee will show attention to detail and effectively communicate with peers and his/her crew leader. All employees will possess a friendly customer service minded attitude and will conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Pay starts at $12 per hour.
Scheduling and time tracking will be through Jobber, an application that must be downloaded on the employee’s cell phone.
What applicants should expect:
- Daily preparation of equipment.
- Load all tools, gas and other necessary equipment/materials.
- Secure all safely Perform all tasks of operation including but not limited to mowing, trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, pruning, raking, mulching and aerations.
- Perform and manage landscape and maintenance tasks on client’s properties.
- Provide labor associated with the maintenance of all lawns and garden beds as needed.
- Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment and practices of the crew.
- Unload/load equipment and material
- Must work independently.
- Must have prior experience with lawn care.
- Must drive and back a pickup with trailer.
- Must have a clean driving record – no more than 2 major moving violations.